Ruminate and mediate on these words of wisdom by Grandmaster Andy Ah Po:
- Energy flows where attention goes.
- The only constant thing in life is change.
- Focus on the outcome or results you want, not on what isn't currently happening.
- Be on the outside what you already are on the inside.
- You can't always control what happens in life, but you can manage how you respond to it.
- Balance is one of the key ingredients to a happy life -- find your center.
- Learn to reward not punish yourself.
- Be result oriented rather than process oriented.
- Everything that is natural for you is good for you -- if it's not natural for you, don't do it.
- Our purpose in life is not to define it, it's simply to experience it.
- It takes a lifetime to develop a reputation, but only one incident to destroy it.
- If you have to change who and what you are to gain another person's friendship, then they are probably not worthy of your friendship. Friendship like love should be unconditional.
- Information in and out of itself is not "knowledge". You must apply information to achieve knowledge.
- "We are not really human beings, we are spiritual beings having a human experience".